Sunday, February 15, 2009

2009 MLB power rankings and NY Mets are 5th

According to Aram Tolegian of Fox Sports.com, adding K-Rod and J.J. Putz gave the Mets one of the better offseasons in the game. Now that the bullpen is stabilized, the big question becomes the backend of the rotation and overall depth.

Check out the complete rankings here.

Second in the NL East behind the Phillies, I don't think so! Personally, I tend to agree with K-Rod's assessment, as reported in Newsday.


"This is a different year, a different ballclub now. We've just got to go out and compete. Like I said before, I don't want to make no controversy. But with this ballclub, the way I see it, with those guys, me and J.J. Putz and the other acquisitions in the bullpen, I think now I feel like we're the team to beat."


Read complete article here.

0 comments: